[Project Expense Cards] Securing the API with Auth0

I started working on securing the API with Auth0 after my previous post about Project Expense Cards.  But since then, I've been busy with personal things and being sick, so tonight I was finally able to take some quality time to try to get it working, after the previous failed attempts to secure the API.  I had to piece together most of the solution from pulling in information from various documentation that Auth0 had on their site.  They don't even have a tutorial or a guide to actually get API authorization working with their Lock login widget at least with React.  Because they don't offer anything for users, I'm going to write up a tutorial series on how I got my API secured.  Be on the lookout for it!  Should be coming in the next week or so.